Saturday, October 16, 2010

October is full of good things

Susan G. Komen was a success. I finished the race along with 9865874875 other women. And it was just like I remember...with the exception of a really attractive fireman. He was about the greatest thing I saw all day.

The best support sign said "Save the War on My Rack" Race for the Cure 2010. HAHA! So clever and somehow absolutely appropriate.

My legs are sore now, and it has turned into a pleasantly lazy Saturday. I am truly enjoying it. My brain and body were in need of a break. And the rest of the weekend poses the same trend...except maybe tonight.

I will be attending a wedding shower of a sorority sister. If things go as they normally would, I will wake up hung over and be hazy of the details. But it will be a good time, no matter the outcome.

Tomorrow is also a pretty laid back day. We are going to the corn maze. I know it sounds like it could be a stressful event, but sometimes you just have to roll with it. Good friends and good conversation can get you through anything.

My sorority is also having an alum function, the first alum function where I will actually count as an alumna. So crazy. There will be new girls I don't know, who will be scared to come talk to me because I am old (and I wasn't there when they got in...therefore not as cool). How unfortunate.

But until the excitment happens, I think I will spend the day lounging and watching Sandra and Hugh in "Two Weeks Notice"...makes for a pretty good day!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment