Things I've figured out include:
- I got a new job at a running store. I get to try on all the shoes I want. And talk about running. And wear running clothes to work. And admire all of the beautiful dudes that come into the store. So think that is pretty much a win-win.
- I've been writing my thesis. I submitted a chapter for review today. So that is pretty cool considering I haven't touched it in over a year. Bring on the revisions.
- I found a new coffee shop that serves endless cups of coffee. Pretty sure it's heaven on earth.
- Found a new band I love. Check out The Wild Feathers. They will melt your face right off.
- I placed an order for leopard print running tights yesterday. Yes, I said leopard. Yes, they will be kickass.
I don't have much else to say at the moment. But I promise to share all the weird stories that come from doing life at a running store. I do have one that happened on my second day, but I will share it at a different time. Trust me, it's worth the wait.
But I gotta go. I have a date with multiple margaritas to celebrate the thesis chapter submission. BOOM. Take that grad school.