Monday, April 7, 2014

Overdressedness and Other Shenanigans

As you know, I work at a running shop. So my daily attire is every woman's dream. WORKOUT CLOTHES!!!!!!!

But I'll tell ya, I have lots of other clothes I kinda miss wearing. Dresses. Skirts. Cardigans. Concert t-shirts.

On my days off, I plan on being completely overdressed.

A week ago I delivered a homemade chocolate cake to one of my co-workers. He had a major surgery this past week, so I wanted him to eat something extremely delicious before going under the knife.

I forget that the work peeps never see me in regular people clothes. It was a beautiful day, and I wore some bright colored pants with a neon yellow cardigan. I felt like a girly girl in the best possible way. Is it weird that I'm excited about the next time I get to wear a dress to something?

Anyway, I'm reaching for stuff to write since I haven't gone to any of my scheduled classes for the week. Pure Barre is on Wednesday, and yoga is on Friday. If I don't sleep in tomorrow morning, I may go for a run....but let's be honest. I'll probably sleep in until the last possible minute.

I do have a date with my favorite kid.
We are going to watch Frozen. She told me I had to dress up and look pretty, and "don't forget to wear a smile."

Could she be any cuter? I think not.

If any of you have any functions or shenangians you need me to partake in, let me know. I'm looking for any excuse to put on a party dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment