Tuesday, January 26, 2010

22nd Birthday Extravaganza

Those of you who know me know how much I love celebrating birthdays. I love celebrating friends birthdays. I like buying gifts and making cakes and throwing surprise parties. It truly brings me joy to make someone's birthday extra special.

Now that you have an overview of my love for birthdays, I can tell you something. My 22nd birthday is closing in fast. It is less than 2 weeks away...which is really exciting. So I'm having a dilemma. I need to find a super cool place to eat on my special day of birth.

I want to go to a place where dressing up isn't frowned upon. I have some really cute dresses, and I don't really get to wear them anywhere. I also want to eat foods I don't eat everyday. I just don't know where I should go.

I just want a small group of friends to celebrate with me, but I want the food to be amazing. So if you have any ideas as to where I should go my special birthday dinner, just leave me a comment. I love suggestions. Basically think off the beaten path...I'm not really scared to try different food. Mundane food is not acceptable on this oh so special evening that will be my birthday day.

No comments:

Post a Comment