Sunday, January 24, 2010

Bags of White Tees

Why doesn't Hanes make bags of plain white t-shirts for girls? Since when does everything girls wear have to be fitted and tight? Sometimes we just want to put on a t-shirt that doesn't touch us or pants that bag in the butt. I mean we just want to be comfortable.

Why do you think so many women buy clothes out of the men's section? I guess it finally caught someone's attention because they came up with boyfriend jeans that look worn and are baggier than any other brand of women's jeans.

I was in Wal-Mart the other day, and I had to buy a bag of men's Hanes white t-shirts because they don't make those for girls. I don't really care that I had to buy in the men's section, but I just think they should make packs of loose t-shirts for girls.

To the people at Hanes: Just make us some shirts. It's not that hard. Make them just like the men's except put packs in the women's section. Don't make them tight and fitted. Just normal. Normal plain white t-shirts in a bag. Is that too much to ask? No, I don't think it is. The women of America would really appreciate the gesture.

Women want bags of Hanes loose white t-shirts, too. We like to be comfortable, too. So just put some bags in the women's section. Ok. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment