Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Last of the Novembers

It seems like every year I get the November blues. Once Thanksgiving gets here, I just want it to be the Holidays (officially). But then we go back to school and back to work until Christmas Break, and for those who just work Christmas Eve. Thanksgiving Break makes me want to be on a longer break.

So the next two weeks of school will be unbearable. And all the big projects are due in those two weeks, so it feels like academic exhaustion has set in for me.

I can't wait for Dec. 15 when I can read for fun and hang out with my friends and family. My Wish List at barnesandnoble.com is starting to get pretty full. So I am hoping I can read a least a book or two a week because once school starts again no more reading for entertainment.

Side note---My new Food Network magazine came in the mail, and I have had a chance to look at it. I am so excited about the recipes in there. Once I look it over I will post some of my favorites.

I also have to post photos of the Christmas decorations in my house. It is so cute and jolly. Makes me feel so happy when I am home. Very exciting. Oh how I love Christmas time.

December starts tomorrow, and so start the official countdown the Christmas day. I'll keep you posted on all Holiday events and other delights throughout the next 25 days. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment