Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Sometimes You Need a Real Coke

Today is one of those days where I need a real coke. Sometimes I crave cokes in a can that burn all the way down your throat. It's weird because I hate, but at the same time I love it.

So as you can see, I have added a Christmas Countdown because apparently I can't count anymore. I have been writing so much I forgot how to do simple math. It's sad, but true. I think it is a sign of my age. The older I get the less math I can remember.

It's been a pretty stressful week. I've been trying to get stuff done before Thanksgiving break. That way I will only have 984793487 things to do instead of 289452958279878239587 things to do.

School has a looming assignment hanging over my head like the Black Plague. One 10ish page paper, 3 book reports and one and a half books left to read. Then the semester will come to a much needed close. I can't wait for Dec. 15th. It will be the most looked forward to day of my whole entire year.

Well gotta go get my stuff together to take home from work. Then I'm off to class (who thinks it is a good idea to watch a movie the day before Thanksgiving Break starts? NOBODY!) Hopefully I can get a real coke ASAP. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment