Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Sounds Like I Feel

I've been listening to the same song for three days. I don't really know why, other than it's how I feel right now.
"Slow Dancing in a Burning Room" has been my go-to song for the past few days. The solo part sounds like I feel. If you can't understand that, I'm sorry. Just go with it. It's the most ridiculous sound I've heard in a long time. And I've heard it a million times...even live once. It was glorious.

And this version is my favorite. Listen. Promise you will listen.

In other news, I made a wreath for my mom for Mother's Day. It's pretty. I like.

It's amazing what can happen with burlap, fake flowers and a wooden letter. Do you like?

I think it's very elegant. And I'm thinking my door needs one, too.

Tell me something good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment