Thursday, May 31, 2012

I'm Thankful For...


  • This day the Lord has made. Let's all rejoice and be glad in it. 
  • My family. 
  • My friends.
  • The possible thunder storms headed this way. 
  • My co-worker Stephanie for getting me this awesome bracelet.

  • Coffee. Always thankful for coffee.
  • The ability to run again. After nearly a month break, I'm back in the saddle so to speak. It's nice to be running again, although I can tell I lost some of my fitness I had built up from April's 10K. 
  • The new John Mayer album "Born and Raised." I love it more than words can say. Country twangs and all. 
  • Aloe Vera. First sunburn of the summer has been pretty rough. Aloe has been my friend.
  • Getting to meet a whole lot of new people. All this stuff with Asher has allowed me to meet and interact with a ton of people, and I love it. My blue-orange self loves talking and interacting. Plus it's all for a sweet little girl. I'll take it. 
  • Boulevard Bread's double chocolate vegan cookie. If you haven't had one, go get one. It will change your life. (I've had two this week...don't judge.)
What are you thankful for today?

1 comment:

  1. WelL I'm thankful for you too friend! My husband has a way of finding things that are just right!

    ReplyDelete