Friday, February 19, 2010

It's Official...I can run.

Today I ran the most I've ever ran at one time (since graduating high school). My street is set-up with two blocks on, and I ran both blocks without stoping. Talk about an accomplishment.

As you know, I have been exercising since January so I should be in better shape. I was going to go to the HYPR today to do my usual workout, but I didn't have enough change to pay for the meter. So I went home. And instead of eating something, I decided to go for a little run...just to see how much I've improved since the last time I ran.

Well I ran two whole blocks without stopping, and then walked a short way and then ran a whole other block (which was up-hill). I felt great I had done it, but now my body is mad. I'm achy and sore...all the things I hate about working out. BUT I did run more than I've ran in years.

No comments:

Post a Comment