Monday, January 3, 2011

Ushering in the New Year

Well Christmas is over, and New Year's has passed. So basically I'm back to the ole grind. Nothing much exciting has happened. But I thought I should touch base.

I started back to work today, and let me just say, it is such a slow day. School starts back on the 18th. And that is one thing I am not looking forward to, but it will start whether I am ready or not.

I've got some big decisions to make here in the next few weeks. I don't really want to get into detail, but I will tell you how it goes after I have decided what to do.

Things to do in 2011:

1. Make the decision.
2. Make all A's.
3. Find a new church.
4. Make time for one fun thing each week.
5. Be less stressed overall.

I feel like other things will come up as the year progresses, but I just want to figure somethings out and continue to grow and change as a person. 2011 is my year for something enchanting and magically to happen. I'm not sure what area in my life that something will be, but I can just feel it.

Hope everyone had a Happy Holidays and exciting New Year's experiences. I feel like this is shaping up to be Ashten's Year-of-Change! So let's see how that works out. I'll keep you posted. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment