Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Death on a Leaf

Oh the irony in posting about feeling sick last week because now I actually am. I'm pretty sure it is more or less a head cold, but who can be for sure.

Current symptoms: achy body, runny/stuffy nose,watery eyes, sore throat and headaches

Medications: Advil for head and aches, Zyrtec for nose and eyes.

I don't really sleep well since I can't breath. And I hate having to be productive when all I want to do is crawl under the covers and watch episodes of Will and Grace.

I think I am avoiding the doctor because I don't want him to tell me I can't go to school. So I have decided to keep taking my over-the-counter meds so I can continue to go to school and make much needed trips to the library to do "research".

If I don't' start feeling better by Friday, I will go to the doctor. I just hate that my immune system has been doing to good recently, and now I feel like death. If you need me, you can find me waist-high in Kleenex with the sniffles and crying eyes.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment