Thursday, February 23, 2012

End of the Week Rants

1. Today's high is 77 degrees. In February. The month of the worst weather Arkansas ever gets.
Seriously. I don't understand it, but I love it.

2. I still feel like death. This dang cough won't go away. I'm pretty sure my chest is broken from coughing so much. I tried take a teaspoon of honey as a cough suppressant, and it worked pretty well. Good ole home remedies do the trick, although I fear nothing will get rid of this cough any time soon.

3. I went to bed at 9:30 last night. And I work up at midnight, 2 A.M. and 4 A.M. Then my alarm went off at 7 this morning, and I instantly wanted to pull the covers over my head and ignore it. All I wanted was a good night's sleep. Sigh. I'll try again tonight.

4. Daylight Savings Time begins Sunday, March 11. Keep in mind that is three weeks away. Crazy how time flies. It seems like we were just falling back.

5. Grad school is stupid. And I'm trying really hard for it not to take over my whole life. These past few weeks has felt like I can't get caught up, even though everything gets done. Girl can't get ahead to save her life.

6. Easter candy is out. Dove dark chocolate eggs have won my heart. Need I say more.

7. I'm currently obsessing over these two songs by Ben Rector.
"White Dress"
I was actually there to hear this exact version.

"She Is"
And it's just piano. I swoon.

8. Reason 948279878797923429123 for why I love Needtobreathe.
And this.

And that's all I have to say about that.

I hope everyone has a safe and merry weekend. I'll be seeing you on the flip side. Now go outside and scream.

No comments:

Post a Comment