Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Things You Should Know


  • The line-up for Memphis in May is out. Everybody scream. Needtobreathe and The Civil Wars will be there. I swoon. I have a feeling I will have a front row seat at both of those.
  • John Mayer is making a come back. New album is out May 22, and he's going on tour. Need I say more. 
  • I consumed an entire plate of roasted butternut squash and broccoli for dinner last night. Not a smart move. I still feel full. Not even kidding.
  • There is never enough coffee. Period. End of story.
  • My friend Casondra leave today for her new job in Illinois. Biggest bummer ever. I'm going to miss her so much.
  • The homework is still in the works...and by that I mean I'm working on it. 
  • I'm leaving for New Orleans in two days. So. Excited.
  • Today's high is 77 degrees. WTF? 
  • I'm not a graphic designer. When will my workplace realize this?
  • I had a dream last night about me becoming a college professor. I taught the introductory course in Journalism at UCA. I was a fun teacher, and every student wanted to be in my class. This is probably because my teaching methods were a little unorthodox.
  • Spring Break T-minus 17 days. Sweet baby Jesus that makes me happy. 
What things should I know about? Tell me, please. 

No comments:

Post a Comment