- The line-up for Memphis in May is out. Everybody scream. Needtobreathe and The Civil Wars will be there. I swoon. I have a feeling I will have a front row seat at both of those.
- John Mayer is making a come back. New album is out May 22, and he's going on tour. Need I say more.
- I consumed an entire plate of roasted butternut squash and broccoli for dinner last night. Not a smart move. I still feel full. Not even kidding.
- There is never enough coffee. Period. End of story.
- My friend Casondra leave today for her new job in Illinois. Biggest bummer ever. I'm going to miss her so much.
- The homework is still in the works...and by that I mean I'm working on it.
- I'm leaving for New Orleans in two days. So. Excited.
- Today's high is 77 degrees. WTF?
- I'm not a graphic designer. When will my workplace realize this?
- I had a dream last night about me becoming a college professor. I taught the introductory course in Journalism at UCA. I was a fun teacher, and every student wanted to be in my class. This is probably because my teaching methods were a little unorthodox.
- Spring Break T-minus 17 days. Sweet baby Jesus that makes me happy.
Healthy Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
1 day ago