Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A Weekend in Pictures

Spent a lot of time here.
Doing homework, lamenting over my non-existent social life and eating dark chocolate.
The 60s was an interesting time in Arkansas politics. Ask me anything...I bet I know it. Seriously.

For study breaks, I'd go outside to check the progress of my zinnia sprouts.
Early on Day 1
End of Day 1 after a full day in the sun
Day 2
There was a day 3, but I can't find it right now. Update on that tomorrow.

I ran yesterday.
Here are my stats:
Distance: 3 miles
Time: 34:16
Best Pace: 8:28
Average Pace:11:26
Calories: 357

I'll go into detail about that tomorrow. I've done some research that deserves a separate post. So stay tuned for something new I learned about running and side pains.

I had a lot of really wonderful food this weekend.
Waffles. Classic.

Rigatoni with a mushroom cream sauce

Parmesan and dill scrambled eggs on an English muffin
These beauties are on the way to my doorstep.
HOLLA. I'll be walking on a dream in no time.

How was your weekend?


Tell me something good.

No comments:

Post a Comment