Wednesday, August 15, 2012

It's a Major Award!

Last night I won a full paid scholarship to the Arkansas Women Bloggers Unplugged Conference. Thanks to my blogger friend Paige from Approaching Joy for nominating me and HealthyFamiliesNow.net for its full sponsorship of one person I am going to a blogging conference. SO COOL!!! Can't wait!! Thank you for such an amazing opportunity! I am so thrilled. It's my major award (note the Christmas Story reference).

This morning has been lovely. I had eggs and avocados for breakfast.
Very tasty. Don't knock it til you try it. Best breakfast ever.

I'm going to spend some time with my friend Jodi today. I haven't seen her in forever, and I miss her dearly. So we are going to spend the day hanging out and playing with her beautiful one-year-old Aubrey! After that, I'm headed down south to the homeland. Going to spend some time with my family. It's been a while since I've been home.

I heard I may be running the overpass, which sounds like a blast... Pray that I don't die from heat and hill exhaustion.

I did find this new workout I want to try.

Thank you Pinterest for fitness inspiration!

So there may or may not be a tid bit of information I can't wait to share with you, but we have to work out all the kinks before I can say for sure. There will be a blog post dedicated to it when the time comes. Not sure you will be as excited as I am, but who knows.

The roommate has been sending me videos of the waves crashing on the Fort Walton Beach shore.


I tried to share it with you because we should all be at the beach. Seriously. I love the beach. But the stupid video won't load correctly. Whatev.

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment