Thursday, August 25, 2011

Mr. & Mrs. Williams

I've officially decided that beach weddings are the way to get married. There is nothing more beautiful and simple. Let me give you the run down of Shannon and Garrett's wedding day.

First, the roommate and I got up and went to The Donut Hole. #YUM
When we got back to the condo, we suited up and went to the beach.
Umm, yes please.

Apparently my sunscreen application technique needs a little work. By 10:30 A.M. the first full day on the beach, my leg looked like this.
It continued to get worse. More red. Achy. Stingy. No relief.

But by the time the wedding rolled around, I was in fully M.O.H. mode. Kicking ass and taking names. There was nothing that would ruin Shannon's special day. And it would have been absolutely perfect had the preacher done exactly what I told her to do when she got there. Sigh. Some things just can't be helped.




The aisle was sandy. The sun was setting. And it was perfect. Shannon looked beautiful, as always.




The roommate did a great job taking pictures, and Shannon's photographer Natalie did an amazing job. I can't wait to see all the photos she took.

After the wedding, Shannon's friend Ashley and I noticed a guy laying on the beach. We thought he looked like a fine man. Back hair and all.

You can tell he thought he was hot stuff. Unfortunately, he was not. And that position is one that he should never lay in again. #yikes

More to come tomorrow. I gots lots of beachy pictures to fill your thoughts. Get. Excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment