Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The Roommate's Got Mad Skills

You guys know the roommate, right?
She runs.

 Enjoys fishing.

 Planks.

 Bruises like a peach.



And takes stupid pictures with me.

But I bet you had no idea how talented she really is. See, the roommate has a gift. She can create.

I was telling her about this awesome quote I found by an unknown author. How much I loved the saying. And that I needed it to be on a t-shirt.

Girl has gone and done it.

I can't think of a better shirt to wear when running. Or just walking. Or lounging. Or anytime, really.

She made it in a bunch of different colors, but I love the purple with blue. LOVE IT.

Ok, so who wants one? I will be putting together an order list. So message me your name and size and how to contact you via Facebook or Twitter. Or text me if you have my personal number.

People need to wear this. The end.

Here's the quote, in case you can't see it. And you need to see it to know why I think it's so awesome.

Your biggest challenge isn't someone else. It's the ache in your lungs and the burning in your legs and the voice inside you that yells CAN'T. But you don't listen. You just push harder. And then you hear the voice whisper CAN. And you discover that the person you thought you were is no match for the one you really are. - Unknown

Let's give props to the roommate for creating the most awesome shirt anyone has ever seen. It's simplistic design and message is something that everyone can relate to and enjoy. Hats off to Samantha for an amazing design.

Who wants a t-shirt?

What is the most inspirational quote you've ever read?

1 comment:

  1. Love this post and the shirt IS really cute! Nice job, Samantha.

    ReplyDelete