Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Unexpected Break of Blogging

First of all, let me start off by saying please don't hate me. Last week I was super busy at work. Every day something new exploded, and I had little time to blog...or no time to blog. But this unexpected blogging break does not mean that I'm quitting or cutting back. It's just something that happens sometimes. So will you forgive me?!

Ok. I'm going to take that as a yes. So let's move on. I've got lots of topics to fill you in on, and the best way I can think to organize it at this moment in time is random order with sections addressing each subject.

Running
Got some bad news....My mom took back the running watch. Nobody thought it would cause such distress in my running life, but it's like a death. I run the trail not knowing how fast I'm going or how far I went. It's a problem.

Last night I went back to Two Rivers Park. It was the first time since I divorced it in the Spring. It was nice, especially since the opening of the new pedestrian bridge. It's like a mini-Big Dam Bridge but without the dam or the big.

I ran the trail to the new bridge, went over and came all the way back in under 40 minutes. Now knowing my times on 3.1 miles is around 47 minutes, I think I was a little under the milage, but what's a girl to do. Anyone want to give me a Garmin Forerunner 305?

This is truly a problem since I decided to run a 10K in November. I have to know the 4 mile mark and the 5 mile mark so I can train myself. Otherwise, I'll just quit when I think I'm there, which really means I'll quit before then because my brain tells my body to quit moving. Such constant struggles.

Macaroni and Cheese
The cravings that I have for Panera's macaroni and cheese have gotten OUT OF CONTROL. Nuff said.

Homeworking
Yesterday was spent in the nook writing a bogus PR stragetic plan. I'm pretty sure I spent more time shuffling papers around and "organizing" than I did writing. What do you think?

Everything has its place...right? Ha. You can laugh. It's ok. I know what it looks like. The first part of the project is due Thursday. So I will be working on this during the day....meaning at work. Time is of the essence people. And I've thrown caution to the wind and said to hell with school this semester....And then that saying is biting me in the booty this week for realz.

It's crunch time. Gotta get it done.

Groceries
Somehow I went to the store and left with no food. Yet I spent the same amount I would have if I had bought food. Does this make sense? Not at all. Not sure what to do about it so I'll probably just wing it, which means eating out and fulfilling the mac and cheese craving mentioned above. I have a problem.

The Roommate
The Roommate's phone has been broken. When I send her texts, she doesn't respond. Then I found out it's not broken and that she was just "too busy" to text back. So to keep my ego from being wounded, I tell myself it's broken. Some would call this a blatant disregard of the truth. I call it self-help.

Tell me something good.

What did you do this weekend?

If you ever get stuck on one craving, what is it? Is it always the same, or does it change?
I've been stuck on Mac and Cheese from Panera and pizza for a long time now.

No comments:

Post a Comment