Thursday, September 1, 2011

Welcome September

Fall is officially 23 days away. It's my favorite season. I love how the leaves change colors, and the air is crisp.

The roommate loves fall, too. But her true colors come out around Christmas time.
This is the exact photo that pops up when she calls me on the phone. Note the winter statement headpiece. Gotta love it.

So in the spirit of fall, I thought I'd do a recap of August. And I thought the roommate's facial expression would lure you in...

I survived the hottest day of the year.

I successfully rid myself of a Stage 5 Clinger.

Shannon was danced upon at a piano bar.

Then, she got married.

I have a serious beach obsession.

The roommate made a really awesome tee everyone needs to own.

After 3 months of running regularly, 3.1 miles became an accomplished goal.

Let's see what these glorious fall months have to offer. I'm praying for cooler weather, better running, less stress, and more fun.

What is your favorite season? Month?
October is my all-time favorite month. The leaves change colors. Everything smells like cinnamon and pumpkin pie. People are gearing up for the holiday season. I LOVE IT.

What goals have you set for Fall?
Running 5 miles before it gets frost bite cold outside. Keeping a positive attitude when it comes to school related things.

No comments:

Post a Comment