Thursday, March 1, 2012

Off for an Adventure

Good Morning Friends! Happy Thursday!

I started my day off on the right foot by having a healthy breakfast.
Peach Chobani Greek yogurt and a large serving of grapes. Mmmmmmm. I love.

Well my bags are packed, and I'm ready to head to the homeland. But before I can be on my merry way to New Orleans, I have to visit the doctor to get rid of this horrid cough.

When I called to make the appointment, the lady asked why I was coming in to see the doctor. I said, "I have a cough." She said, "That's it..." I said, "Well I've had the cough for three weeks." She said, "Ok...any other symptoms, ma'am?" I said, "No, not really."

That whole conversation is exactly what I knew would happen. I've been telling everyone who told me to go to the doctor that they are not going to be impressed with a cough and the fact that nothing else is wrong with me. And now my original thoughts were confirmed. But that's neither here nor there.

I promise next week's posts will be a lot more interesting since I'm going somewhere I've never been before, and I want to document the experience with blog posts and photos.

New Orleans, I hope you're ready cause I'm headed your way in 23 hours. That reminds me. I better make sure my Dave Matthews Band CDs are in the car so I can sing all the way down to the bayou.

Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment