Friday, March 18, 2011

Break de Spring

It's officially Spring Break. And I will not be breaking. I have too much homework and research and papers to work on. Plus I still have to go to work, the prison for good people.

I am building in some good things in between all of this studying and working.

Today: I got a pedicure. My toes were in need of a spring makeover, especially since flip-flop weather is just round the corner.

Tomorrow: Birthday party for my my friend Abby's boyfriend.

Sunday: MY OFFICIAL SPRING BREAK (that I am allowing myself). I will spend the day doing nothing school related. So I am going to hike Pinnacle Mountain and going to see penguins at the zoo.

Monday: Work and homework.

Tuesday: Work and homework.

Wednesday: Work and homework.

Thursday: Homework and getting my ducks in a row for a baby shower I am hosting.

Friday: My mom is coming to stay with me and help me get ready for the baby shower. I also have to do homework and clean up before mom gets here.

Saturday: Baby shower for the most deserving friend. :)

Sunday: Homework.

Monday: Homework.

Then, sadly the Spring Break is over. Hopefully you will have more luck in the fun department. I will be cracking away at my school life. Who can't wait for May? This girl.

I hope everyone who gets an official Spring Break has a safe and happy time off. As for us that don't get one, let's be thankful for our jobs and all the other good things in our lives.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment