Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving Week!

Good morning! Sorry for all the silence. I've been sick. Sick and busy. Work has been crazy the past week, and all I can think about right now is Thanksgiving dinner, which is good because I didn't want to eat for five days due to the sickness.

Let's catch up, shall we?

  • I was sick. And now I'm better. Not 100% yet, but I'm on the way.
  • I haven't ran in over a week due to the sickness. When you have fever off and on for 4 days and it rains like it does in London, a girl can't run.
  • I have not ran 5.5 miles.
  • I got my official confirmation e-mail for my race on Saturday. Yikes. See above bullet for minor freak out.
  • I found this awesome wreath on Pinterest.
  • So I made one for my front door and one for my mom.
  • My fingers are now bruised and have slight burns from my hot glue gun. Awesome.
  • I made a 96% on my third section of my PR plan. Holla.
  • I have not looked or thought about school stuff since I turned that part of the plan in last week.
  • Today is my last day of work for the week. I'm going home this afternoon.
  • Thanksgiving food happens in a mere two days. I can't wait to gorge on delicious eats and treats until it comes out my ears. Yes I plan to be that full.
  • After the 10K on Saturday, I will have reached another running goal I set a little over a month ago. What's next? Ideas? Half-marathon?
  • I just had a mini panic attack when I typed half-marathon. Oh look, there is goes again. Heart palpitations everywhere. Deep breaths. Ok. I'm good.
What's new with you?

What kind of Thanksgiving traditions does your family do each year?
 My mom and I put up our Christmas tree the day after Thanksgiving. I also put up my cousin Ashley's Christmas tree. In case you didn't know, I have a true gift for decorating Christmas trees. Like seriously, it should be my profession. I could really make a lot of people very happy with my Christmas creations.


No comments:

Post a Comment