Wednesday, October 19, 2011

How To Do Things You Should Already Know Wednesday: Part II

Today's topic is something we can all learn from since we all have had one at one time or another.

How To Rid Yourself of an Ice Cream Headache

As a frequent headache sufferer, I'm not trying to get headache when I eat a delicious treat such as ice cream. So I found a video to teach us the necessary precautions to take when you feel an ice cream headache on the rise.
Now I'll admit I knew about the tounge to the roof of the mouth trick, but it was never enough to stop the pain fast enough. So I'll have to take up the nose knocking and warm liquids.

So you are welcome. I have now solved the problem that causes faces and brows to squeesh up everywhere. And you can enjoy your favorite ice cream without fail.

If you want to read last week's HTDTYSAKW, go here.
********************************************

Can you believe it's already October 19? This year is flying by for realz. Before we know it, Thanksgiving will be here, and my mom and I will put up the Christmas tree. I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am about that.

I watched Christmas Vacation last night and basically squealed the whole time. Joy exudes from my body when my favorite Christmas movies come on the tube. And the weird thing is I told my co-workers yesterday I wanted to start watching Christmas movies. While they didn't disagree with me, one advised me not tell anyone about it.

But now I don't have to worry about it because CMT took care of it for me. Score!

What are your favorite things about the Holiday Season?

When do you think it's appropriate to start watching Christmas movies?
The time is always right to watch a Christmas classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment