Thursday, October 6, 2011

A List of Rando Things

1. Today is Logan's birthday. She is 24. It sounds really official, and I guess it is since it's her special day. Don't worry Logan. Give me 4 months and I'll be right there with you. Not really sure, but somehow we've aged. But really, on a true life note: I hope you have the best day ever. You deserve it! Heart you.
2. It's October, and I haven't started writing my thesis proposal. I tell myself it's pay back to UALR for the last year of hell, but in reality I'm just making myself a new hell by putting it off. Seriously, it's gotten out of hand. Someone please help me.

3. We got a completely unnecessary Coke machine at work. How is it that we are building programs promoting healthy lifestyle choices for children and youth and yet provide them with a highway to sugary, carbonated beverages? Seriously something is wrong with that. Oh hey kids, drink water. And there is no water in the Coke machine. WTF?

4. I get to see Needtobreathe again tomorrow night. I think you all know how I feel about that.

5. I haven't run in a week. Because it's fall and the trees are shedding their acorns and leaves, there is a much larger chance that I could run and slip on a shiny leaf with an acorn under it and go face first into the pavement. I already have one cracked tooth. I don't need another.

6. On the note of the cracked tooth, my dental anxiety came back in full force last night when I went to bed. The obsessive thought I keep having is the tooth will disintegrate, and I will have to rock a Hillbilly smile because I don't have $4,000 to get a new tooth. Please pray for my insane dental anxiety and the sanity of my mother who has to hear my rants about losing my tooth forever.

7. I woke up with a massive headache this morning. It's gonna be one of those days where no amount of Advil and caffeine can fix.

8. I need a haircut. When it gets caught in the window that was just rolled up, hung up in the seatbelt and/or the bangs become random hanging strands of hair, something needs to be done. My ponytail's been looking like a well taken care of horse tail. And by that I mean I brush and wash it daily. But something's gotta give. Time. For. A. Haircut.

9. I'm out of things to add to this list. So I'm gonna call it day. I hope you guys have an awesome day.

No comments:

Post a Comment