Thursday, March 15, 2012

Middle of March

Dudes, can you even believe it's the middle of March? What the crap have we been doing?

Let me fill you in on a few things.


  • Breakfast this morning looked like this:
Whole wheat meets fruit and peanut bar. Absolutely delicious. The first time I had a Larabar I didn't know what to expect. It looked nothing like I thought it would, but it was so good. Naturally good. Not full of artificial sweeteners and crap that's bad for you. Just fruit and nuts. Peanut Butter Cookie is my favorite, but Key Lime Pie comes in a close second. 

  • Still sickly. Coughing less, but not better yet. My head hurt so bad last night that I could feel my pulse on the left side of the bridge of my nose. It. Was. Awful. The worst headache I've had in a long time. 
  • I'm running a 5K on Saturday morning. And I'm pretty excited about it. 
  • My friend Logan (you remember Logan from the summer running stuff, right?) ran 4 miles yesterday without stopping. 4 miles in 43 minutes at a 10:50-ish pace. What a bad ass she is. 
  • I've had my nose stuck in a Arkansas Politics and Government book since Tuesday. Clearly I'm the most interesting person to talk to right now. 
  • I haven't watched TV at night for the past three days...See the above point as to why that is.
  • My outfit today is reminiscent of the early 1960s. Makes me feel like I could be part of the cast of Mad Men. 
Now it's your turn to tell me something. Give me your best shot. Ready. Go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment