- School is completely and totally kicking my booty. It's just one thing after another after another. It's all very whoa-to-me right now. Pray for my sanity.
- I ate Taziki's last night for dinner. I have a huge love for Greek food. And the hummus at Taziki's is top-notch. I've been trying to get my mom in there for a long time (hint, hint Mom). Everything is so fresh and tasty. Go. There. Today.
- The co-workers and I have been picnicking outside for lunch, and it has been a real mid-day treat. See above bullet and eat outside today.
- I'm running a nice three miles today. Yoga tomorrow maybe...if class doesn't interfere. Or maybe another run tomorrow.
- I packed a ridiculous lunch today. Included in today's feast: leftover hummus, pita chips and roasted potatoes from Taziki's, a salad with carrot, zucchini, cucumber, chia seeds and roasted red pepper dressing, a bag of fresh raspberries and blueberries, a small wedge of Laughing Cow light Swiss cheese and sesame seed crackers.
- I'm cooking dinner for the boyfriend for the first time this weekend. Ideas on what I should make?
- I've got to drink more water. Gotta stay one step ahead of this crazy March heat. Or I should say crazy summer heat.
I'm off work tomorrow so I will try to post something about any festivities that may happen today.
Tell me something good.