Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Summer's Coming

Finals week is approaching, and lack of motivation is setting in to its fullest for me. I have never been so unmotivated in my life. With summer a mere 10 days away, I can't help but think about all the wonderful things that I will get to do this summer.

Here is a list of summer activities that need to happen/will happen:
  • Dinners with friends
  • Cooking new recipes from KevinandAmanda.com and pbfingers.com, my two most favorite recipe blogs.
  • Climbing Pinnacle Mountain
  • Running
  • Horseback riding
  • Wine tasting
  • Dancing downtown
  • Numerous pool days
  • Reading books unrelated to school
  • Writing summer blog posts with pictures of activities and recipes
  • Attend Little's wedding, Carmen's wedding, and SK's wedding
  • Work to earn that cash money
  • Yoga classes
  • Movie watching
  • Flirting with cute Starbucks guy
  • Laughing
  • Numerous crafting projects
  • Quality time with the family
  • Baking sweets and treats
I'm sure there is a lot of other stuff I've left out. But you get the picture. I am so thrilled to have real FREE time that is not dedicated to school/homework. And I'm so looking forward to the time I get to read books I want to read. I have developed a long list of book as well.
  • "Little Bee" by Chris Cleave: A book I started a while ago, yet never finished. :/
  • "The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest" by Stieg Larsson: The final book in the Millennium Trilogy
  • "Lover Unleased" by J.R. Ward: The next book in the Blackdagger Brotherhood series (a seriously steamy romance series that somehow I can't put down)
  • "Heaven is For Real" by Todd Burpo
  • "Water for Elephants" by Sara Gruen
  • "Hunger Games" by Suzanne Collins
  • "Shit My Dad Says" by Justin Halpern
  • "The Help" by Kathryn Stockett
And I'm sure there will be more. Now not all of these books will be read, but I do plan to make a nice dent in this list.

If you have any suggested reading or summer activities, please share. I'm always looking for something to do. Hope you have a great day. Must get cracking at this Tuesday.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment