Saturday, July 9, 2011

When Photo Shoots Go Wrong

Last night I was introduced to Boom Kinetic, a band from Fayetteville who is a frequenter of Little Rock's downtown scene. They play Classic Rock hits mixed with some of their own stuff. It's pretty awesome.


A lot of sober dancing happened, but I'm sure more firewater would have led to some rockin' dance moves on my part. But that was not the case last night because this girl has to save the money. And I didn't really want to feel like crap this morning.

The roommate and I had a little photo shoot before the band started to play. And we end up with these beauties.


Then we got tired of trying to take a decent picture, and we settled on this one.

Pretty much sums everything up I think.

Hope you are having an awesome Saturday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment