Wednesday, June 15, 2011

GPOYW and Inner Crazy

Yesterday I had to take a conference call/training session for a new Web site my office is starting. So I got to chit chat with people in Kansas City.

And this is the highlight of the day:


















Houston, this is Bravo requesting a fly by? (Did anyone get the slight reference to Top Gun?)



















It really is the worst headset ever thought about. I don't think my messy bun really helps the situation, but who cares?



















You are probably wondering if I will ever take a normal picture and post it on this blog. And the answer is probably not. Weird faces just come more natural to me. Smiling faces just get overanalyzed. Plus the smiles always look the same.

The weird faces give you a glimpse of what I'm "really" like. Everyone has a little bit of "something different" in them. And my philosophy is to embrace it. That is what makes you special.

So yesterday I rocked this sweet headset. And I'm totally cool with the fact that I looked cray cray.

At least I got paid to wear it. Score!

Challenge of the Day: Embrace the inner crazy that makes you who you are. It's time to own it. It's there for a reason. And who knows, someone may love it. Love you for who you ARE, not who you are TRYING to be.

So I'm going to rock out to my new playlist at work today and embrace my inner crazy. Here is what I will be listening to while taking on the challenge:
  • "Dream On (Live)" - Aerosmith (My current OBSESSION. It's too much to handle.)
  • "Edge of Seventeen" - Stevie Nicks
  • "Hysteria (Live)" - Def Leppard
  • "Keeping On Loving You" - REO Speedwagon
  • "No One Like You" - Scorpions
  • "Take It On the Run" - REO Speedwagon
  • "Take Me Home Tonight" - Eddie Money
  • "Photograph (Live)" - Def Leppard
  • "Juke Box Hero" - Foreigner
What are you listening to right now?
80s Classic Rock is my favorite right now.

What is your take on the "inner crazy"?

No comments:

Post a Comment