Monday, June 13, 2011

A Lesson in Love

I am in love.












Can you see why? She is beautiful.

Obviously, my pregnant friend is no longer pregnant. Her sweet little girl Aubrey Elizabeth arrived on this earth June 12 at 4:16 P.M.


















She is 7 lbs. 6 oz. 21.5 inches long. And she has the same furrowed brow that her mom gets sometimes. The above picture was taken right after birth.



















She stole my heart from the minute I saw her.













After nine months of wondering what this child would look like, we finally know.



















I can't even begin to tell you how much I love this little girl. I'm at a loss for words, which rarely happens.



















Logan loves her, too.












I am so happy for my good friend Jodi. She has been blessed with a beautiful healthy baby girl to love on for the rest of her life. She's about to take on the most important role of her life: being a mother. And she is going to be AMAZING.

Jodi and I grew really close during her pregnancy. I feel very lucky to have been a part of her life during this time. Jodi was my roommate during our freshman year at UCA. She and I also went to high school together.

But yesterday, both our lives forever changed when Aubrey was born. The unconditional love I feel for this child is something I can't describe. I'm sure for Jodi the unconditional love is mine X 100000000000.

For my dear friend:

Your daughter is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. I'm so happy to be a part of your life and hers. I can't wait to watch her grow up and teach her things I know. I know Aubrey is a big change in your life, but you will be continously blessed by being her mom. God will be good to you both. And she will give you all the love you will ever need in this life.

I'm so so so happy for you. I can't wait to watch you grow into this next phase in your life. I'm ready to help you in every way I can. Congratulations on a beautiful little angel and a big bright future.

Love you both too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment