Thursday, April 7, 2011

Speak Now meets The Outsiders

First thing's first. I got to work and had to make a stop in the restroom. As I swung open the door, a cockroach fell from the sky and almost got in my hair. Not cool. Totally screamed like a little girl. The entire office heard me.

Now that we got that out of the way. TAYLOR SWIFT AND NEEDTOBREATHE TICKETS GO ON SALE TODAY! And I am totally going. It will be the best concert ever. Let's just pray that she doesn't toss her hair too much or make weird flicky hand gestures because it will take away from her great voice and songs.

While I'm super excited to see T. Swift, I am even more excited to see Needtobreathe again. They came to Little Rock this past summer, and 700+ people crammed into the Rev Room to see them. And it was sweaty and hot and AMAZING! Best songs. Best voices. Best everything. And this is not an exaggeration.

Here is a ditty from each of them. Let's start with the opening act Needtobreathe.


"Washed by the Water" by Needtobreathe.


"Back to December" by Taylor Swift.

So now the purchase has been made...I will be going to see Taylor Swift and Needtobreathe on October 4 at 7 P.M. The greatest day...minus the cockroach.

No comments:

Post a Comment