Saturday, April 30, 2011

The Home Stretch

So here I am on a Saturday at my sweet nook desk in my new apartment. And I have absolutely no motivation to do homework of any sort.

Moving here has really put a damper on my motivation, although I think I always knew I was slowly running out of steam. This weekend I must accomplish a PR Case case study and figure out how I will present it to my classmates and the craziest teacher who will eat my alive if I don't know what I'm talking about.

I have already decided that I will just break down in a cry-fest if she says one thing. I'm a ticking time bomb. She is just so rude and gruff. And to be totally honest, I don't have time for that.

On a lighter note, my historical research paper received rave reviews. Thank the Good Lord because I'm not sure I have it in me to fix it. All it needs it minor tweaking, and Dr. Z said it would be good enough to submit to a conference. Har har.

So today it is back to the drawing board. I have to get my final discussion board post knocked out ASAP so I can move on the paper and presentation. Ah, PR Cases. I can't wait to be done with you.

I hope you have a great weekend. Do something fun. I'm ready for the fun to happen again. I need it to happen. The home stretch is upon us. Two weeks left. One more weekend of homework (remember, I never count the weekend/week we are in). Time to get cracking.

See ya on the other side.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment