Thursday, April 28, 2011

A Hillsong Day

A lot of discussions about Jesus and religion come up in this office where I work. We get on tangents, and by the time it's over we are pumped up about Jesus and what He's doing. Today was especially true.

So this brings me to Thursday's video medley. A tribute to Hillsong United.

Challenge of the day: Let the music move you. Don't really watch the people. Just listen. Close your eyes if you have to. Feel it. It will blow your mind. Take it in.

"It's Your Love"

"With Everything"

Hope you have a blessed day. This is for all the people in Arkansas, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia and anywhere else people are recovering from serious storm damage. This is for all the people in need of a little Light in their life. This is for my family. And for Uncle John who is chatting it up with the Big Guy.

Sometimes we forget there is something bigger than us. Much bigger. With plans that are not what we plan. His plans will happen. And we won't expect it. That's life. God is good. All the time.

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

I don't know about you, but I can't wait to see what His plan for me is. Bet it's better than I could ever imagine.

Until next time...


1 comment: